Timmy & Tammy At Sentosa
In line with Singapore’s campaign, we have collaborated with local author Ruth Wan-Lau and illustrator Eliz Ong, on a new collection featuring Singapore’s local heritage, tourist attractions and the two lead characters from Timmy & Tammy.
Timmy & Tammy is a widely popular series among young children aged 3-8 years old. Part of the charm of this book series lies in the fact that the stories are all set in Singapore and revolve around Timmy & Tammy’s adventures to popular local attractions and neighbourhoods.
To purchase book bundle, please CLICK HERE
When selecting your choice of markers, we recommend the following:
- Broad Tips for toddlers & preschoolers below 5 years of age
- Fine Tips for young children aged 5 and above
Mat Dimensions: 26 x 40 cm
Items will be packed in our Reusable PVC Zipper Bags
- BPA-free and made of premium food grade silicone with FDA and SGS certification
- Raised edge around the border to guide young children to colour within the mat and contain any dining messes and spills
- Rolls up and folds up easily for great portability - perfect for use on-the-go
- Buttery smooth top for easy cleaning even when ink is left on for days
- Grippy bottom clings to most surfaces
- Able to withstand up to 230 degree celsius
All our mats are suitable for use with alcohol-based dry erase or whiteboard markers. Do not use oil-based markers or permanent markers.
Colour Me Mats; Reusable silicone colouring mats that are original designs conceptualised from scratch - a labour of love gifted from Mummies to young children.