Deep Blue Sea
Did you know that more than 70% of the Earth’s surface is covered by oceans? Oceans are made up of salt water that fill enormous basins on Earth. The largest mammal on Earth is the Blue Whale which lives in the ocean too! Join Mase and Avie in a scuba diving trip among the shipwreck!
When selecting your choice of markers, we recommend the following:
- Broad Tips for toddlers & preschoolers below 5 years of age
- Fine Tips for young children aged 5 and above
Mat Dimensions: 26 x 40 cm
Items will be packed in our Reusable PVC Zipper Bags
- BPA-free and made of premium food grade silicone with FDA and SGS certification
- Raised edge around the border to guide young children to colour within the mat and contain any dining messes and spills
- Rolls up and folds up easily for great portability - perfect for use on-the-go
- Buttery smooth top for easy cleaning even when ink is left on for days
- Grippy bottom clings to most surfaces
- Able to withstand up to 230 degree celsius
All our mats are suitable for use with alcohol-based dry erase or whiteboard markers. Do not use oil-based markers or permanent markers.
Colour Me Mats; Reusable silicone colouring mats that are original designs conceptualised from scratch - a labour of love gifted from Mummies to young children.
Colour Me Mats - Deep Blue Sea - Reusable Silicone Colouring Mats
My daughter enjoyed colouring the mat very much. She has improved her colouring skills very much.
Thank you for your kind review! Practise makes perfect!
My boy is more engaged in coloring
Thank you for your kind review! Thrilled to hear that!
She can name all the sea animals and loves colouring them
Wow! That’s amazing! Thank you for your kind review!