Timmy & Tammy Around Our Island
In line with Singapore’s campaign, we have collaborated with local author Ruth Wan-Lau and illustrator Eliz Ong, on a new collection featuring Singapore’s local heritage, tourist attractions and the two lead characters from Timmy & Tammy.
Timmy & Tammy is a widely popular series among young children aged 3-8 years old. Part of the charm of this book series lies in the fact that the stories are all set in Singapore and revolve around Timmy & Tammy’s adventures to popular local attractions and neighbourhoods.
To purchase book bundle, please CLICK HERE
When selecting your choice of markers, we recommend the following:
- Broad Tips for toddlers & preschoolers below 5 years of age
- Fine Tips for young children aged 5 and above
Mat Dimensions: 26 x 40 cm
Items will be packed in our Reusable PVC Zipper Bags
- BPA-free and made of premium food grade silicone with FDA and SGS certification
- Raised edge around the border to guide young children to colour within the mat and contain any dining messes and spills
- Rolls up and folds up easily for great portability - perfect for use on-the-go
- Buttery smooth top for easy cleaning even when ink is left on for days
- Grippy bottom clings to most surfaces
- Able to withstand up to 230 degree celsius
All our mats are suitable for use with alcohol-based dry erase or whiteboard markers. Do not use oil-based markers or permanent markers.
Colour Me Mats; Reusable silicone colouring mats that are original designs conceptualised from scratch - a labour of love gifted from Mummies to young children.
First came across it as a return gift given to my daughter. She really loved it. I then got it as a return gift for her friends.
My children and my students like it and enjoy the colouring, will order the Chinese dragon design once the stock in.
Thank you for your positive comment! Our CNY zodiac series is now available!